Saturday, November 28, 2015

For My Craft Room...Tiny Vintage Ladies Ashtrays

I found these tiny hand ashtrays at the local thrift store. They're a throwback to a smoking culture from decades ago.


Times have certainly changed!

But I couldn't resist the price or their vintage style so I grabbed them up.



Now I use them for holding beads....



...and buttons....


...that I sew to the middle of the fabric rosettes I use
 in so many of my Etsy shop projects.

They make me smile, they were certainly inexpensive enough and they add a certain vintage style to my beading projects.

Not bad for a total expenditure of .50 cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read every one. They let me know if I'm on a good track with my blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Book Page Christmas DIY

Most of you have figured out I am a color freak with an obsession  for turquoise, red and cobalt blue.  However, I also obsess about ...